YOU ARE A SOLUTION TO SOMEONES PROBLEM


YOU ARE A SOLUTION TO SOMEONES PROBLEM. 

Scriptural Solution Insight. 

Meditation:  2 Corinthians 1:4 


God has given each of us a unique life, to be able to be a solution to someone's problems. What makes your life count is the solution you can offer in this one life you're in.  That's why you are made in God's image,  He was always in the business of providing Solutions for situations around him. If God is a solution provided everyone has his character in them, you're also here to be a solution to others' problems. And doing so makes you also discover your purpose. 

Your purpose can also be easily discovered by Problems around you. Jesus is a solution to our salvation, Redemption, Resurrection, freedom, healing, etc. He was a solution in his time and his life was Counted. Jesus made sure he lived the fullest of his life, to provide a solution. This has happened to me many times am writing, I ask what am writing and whether it provides any solutions to people who read it. Cause personally hate reading or doing what is not adding to my life. I have deleted writing many times just because my spirit said it was not a solution. The solutions you can offer are a point to your Purpose.  

Life is designed so will can all solve our problems,  the understanding you find in something changes your prayer points,  And the less you disturb God. The day this knowledge Comes to me, I always pray for wisdom to handle every problem around me. I focus less on the problems, I focus on how to find solutions. With this mentality, there is always a way out. This makes me do a lot of personal research on Spiritual and other areas of Life, cause I believe God has given someone the solution to my problems. In one way or the other am a solution to your problems, you also are the solution to my problems. 

A friend once told me that's will deceive ourselves in the churches by the prayer that may we not see problems. Good when I come to meditate on it, problems as been in existence from the book of Genesis even still In the last book revelation. Someone's Problem it's also another person's Business. Someone's problems it's another man's step to greatness. A nation's problems are another man's nation's Greatness. Genesis 41  I don't pray you have problems. But the world is designed like that since will have disobeyed. Everyone has a problem and you're are here to keep providing a solution to the problems. 

Yes, indeed, the truth some Christians do not want to hear. Everyone has a problem. Tell me you don't have any. And your solution is in someone's hands,  so also my solution is in your hands. And please provide me with my solution in your hands. Many because you have not started providing the solution you can is the very reason why my destiny is not yet fulfilled now. Imagine Jesus not providing salvation for us. Imagine him not sending us the Holy Spirit. Imagine him not having the power to heal. What should have happened to many of us today? We can never have a sense of life, a way to the kingdom of God, and the truth about the world. Jesus solved the Problem he was born to Solve. 


About the problem you are here to solve, once discovered, you find your purpose.  The problem you can solve in two forms,  

1) The problem you're born to solve. 

I would love to refer to the story of Joseph and the ability that he has to solve the problem of the land of Egypt he did not buy it, not trained for it, But he was born with it.  He maximizes the gift in him to provide the solution. Genesis 40:8 They said to him, “We have had dreams, and there is no one to interpret them.” And Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Please tell them to me.”. He acknowledged that the solution in me is from God, but told me I have the ability in me to give you the solution, and he did. 

He was born with it.  Jeremiah also with the prophetic gift, God told him that before Jeremiah had life, He had given him the solution to be a prophet to the nation.  The problem you're born to solve is your Gift/talents. Your Gift is given to you to solve a problem in the world. Gifts can't be bought with Gold and are worth providing solutions that Gold can't provide. The problem you're born to solve it's also your work. Work is what is given to you to do on earth,  which is your assignments. It's to solve a problem. I categorized this and called it the Primary Purpose.  Which it's the first to discover or the most important to provide solutions in your time. 

2) The problem you're trained to solve. 

This is the area of your Job or skill to provide solutions to others. When Moses had a problem building the tent of the Lord's presence instructed him to build it the Bezalel, oholiab, and some from the tribe of Judah that have the ability in Skill in artistic work,  to provide solutions to him.  This is their area of providing solutions for them by using their skills and what they do(Job). For the construction Moses just gave an order for people to bring what to use for the tent, but it was those men with the ability of their skills that provided the solution to build the tents you can study Exodus 35 & 36. 

Your skill and job it's to provide Solutions to someone in need of it. In Automobiles, I provide solutions with the ability I have to solve my customer car problems. When it comes to fashion,  I locate a friend (Awamaridi House of Design). We all have the skill to provide a solution and make our life count,  I call this Secondary Purpose,  you're trained to do this, but his ability makes you unique in doing it.  

Finally, Your Work or job, your gift or skill is to provide a solution in your time,  it's the solution you provided that makes your life count, the help to your problems received from God it's to use, has the ability in you to solve others problems too, You have money,  solve others money issue,  not by just giving them but help their mentality on how to make their money too, You can write, Write as your area of Instructed by the Lord to solve the person in need of what you write,  you can sing,  Sing the song to help the person in need of the sound. Let me show you a scripture to round it up as the spirit inspires 2 Corinthians 1:4 He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God.  The problem you have had in the past that you have a solution. Can you help someone with that same problem by giving them a solution in your hands?  If God has helped you to overcome problems so You're A Solution to someone's Problem. God bless you. 

Let's pray:  Thank you for solving my problem Jesus, open my eyes to the problem I can solve with my gift or skill In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Lesson:  The problem you can solve it's a point of your Purpose.  The more problems you solve the more fulfilled you become. 

#You_can_solve _a_problem_today

#Scriptural_Solution_Insight. 

#RYF. 

#Destined_For_Greatness. 

#Henry Paul Akinmade.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.