IS MONEY LIFE?

IS MONEY LIFE? 
Scriptural Solution Insight
Meditation:  Matthew 6:24


Wow. This saying got my attention yesterday, that Money is Life. I tried to discuss it with the person who made up the statement but I noticed that it's already in the mind of all the Youth that Money is Life. The Question to you is Money Life? Being sincere with yourself is Money Life. I understand How important Money is,  But never tie your Life with It, It's a risk of Playing. calling money life means it's being given access to control everything about your life. And what controls you becomes your gods. And it's impossible to serve two masters together. Matthew 6:24 “You cannot be a slave of two masters; you will hate one and love the other; you will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

As important as money is,  you must not allow it to control your life, when you allow it,  means You left God out of the equation to control your life. One thing about money in this kingdom is not about having much, it's about not being poor, not disgracing God, and not being too rich to forget God.  Solomon understands the risk of Allowing Money to control someone's life. As wealthy as Solomon was. Let's Check his statement. 

Proverbs 30:8 keep me from lying and let me be neither rich nor poor. So give me only as much food as I need. 

Proverbs 30:9 If I have more, I might say that I do not need you. But if I am poor, I might steal and bring disgrace on my God. 

I don't think any Business person, Pastor, or Yahoo ever has half of the riches of Solomon. He was so wealthy that he "surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches"(1 King 18:14-25) Wow someone's riches surpassed all kings of the earth. Still, see his proverbs about money. Solomon understands what it means to be controlled by money or God. I have more, I might say that I don't need you.  Thinking that money is life can make you deny God.  From what's around me, anybody who sees Money as life doesn't 100% trust In God. They despise God and stay loyal to Money. They can do all things Just to get the money that controls their lives.  The first words of Solomon keep me from lying.  When you're controlled by money, check the level of your lying to get the money. 90% OK let me give you, 80%. your eagerness to get money, which makes you lie about it. Once it's become a lifestyle you give money to have control over you. 

Money is not everything, but money is something very important. Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life's goals and supports — the things we care about most deeply — family, education, health care, charity, adventure, and fun. It helps us get some of life's intangibles — freedom or independence, the opportunity to make the most of our skills and talents, the ability to choose our course in life, and financial security. With money, much good can be done, and much unnecessary suffering avoided or eliminated. But, money has its limitations too. Once we have the belief that money is everything. Money will start being the Controller of our life. It's limited, it gives no happiness or Joy. 

I would like you to get this article Stop Being Eager to Become Riches as a Religious Person, it explains some things you need to know about riches. We're not poor in this kingdom, but just be careful not to allow money to control your life. 

Finally, Never,  you shouldn’t underestimate the importance of money. I don't say you should not make money,  I work daily to make money and invest for my future. What I am saying is don't allow Money to be your Life. Understand your needs, pray to God to provide your needs, and Give him total access to supply your needs according to his riches in Glory. Take Action about your needs, and Allow God to supply all, God is life, and money is not.  God bless you. 

Let's pray:  May Money not control our lives, and May Jesus control it and give us the Power to Make wealth. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lesson:  Jesus is Life, and Money is a tool from God to achieve life. 

#Money_is_not_life. 
# Scriptural_Solution_Insight. 
#RYF. 
#Destined_For_Greatness. 
#Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.