THE NEED TO BE CONTROL BY THE SPIRIT.

THE NEED TO BE CONTROL BY THE SPIRIT.
(SSI)

Some little Experience I have in this Journey of life, impacted in me it's a must to be backed up with The Holy Spirit. I Encountered a man Some years back when I started my business, I was confronted by him. His words are " I just entered the town, without coming and met the elders to give me something to put inside my shop. I laugh a kind of laugh in the Holy Ghost. My spirit delivers to me a word. He said: "Everyone is standing on a Spirit. Stand too on Me"
It's everyone, those in the other kingdom stand also on a spirit, and we as a kingdom of God ambassador in the world must also stand on the Spirit. As a believer can I tell you that things don't just work. Things work by the Control of the Spirit in the things. What do I mean, it means for any area of your life to experience a new turn around for good. You must be a person controlled by the Spirit of God. We're on the other side of the world, that everything is evil. If you're not controlled by the Spirit. Personally, I believe that Ephesians, 6 chapter 12 is for us in this side of the world. We War 24/7 not against human beings, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. So not be controlled by the spirit of God is putting your life at high risk.

I shared a revelation yesterday on my profile about how I encountered a car that possesses Spirit, of the owner of the car. When a human being is controlled by the spirit so also other things are Controlled, so don't joke with your destiny and Life. Get your life to be controlled by the Holy Spirit. When you're controlled by the Holy Spirit. It means your life stands on the High Power. Everything about you stands on the High Power. According to Acts 1:8 the breath of the Spirit of God upon us, gives us the High power. 

Let me share Some scripture with you about why you need to be Controlled by the Spirit.

1) You have a deep Understanding.

Living peacefully in this one world, an understanding is needed for all things consigning you. Many things are hidden about you or things you prioritize In your life, so be controlled by the Holy Spirit to reveal things hidden to you. And when understanding comes you know what to do in life. 

Scripture 1 
1Cor.2.10 - But we know these things because God has revealed them to us by his Spirit, and his Spirit searches out everything and shows us even God's deep secrets.

One of the kinds of Life I chose to live by his grace, is a separate life for clarity. I believe in having understanding, Running with understanding, doing things with understanding. Then frustrating my life. When you don't know what to do in life, you can be frustrated. The above scripture says we know things because God revealed them to us by his spirit, to be controlled by the spirit is automatically access to the deep secret of God. And the deep secret of God, brings understanding into your Life. 

Scripture 2 
Job.32.8 - But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.

Can you discover that, wow I now understand why confusion doesn't last in the life of those controlled by the Holy Spirit. The spirit of God gives us Understanding. 

2) You have Life when you're controlled by the Holy Spirit.

John.6.63 - The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

There is this sense of new life you have in you when you're controlled by the spirit. As you feed your flesh. Feed your spirit. The above Scripture says It's The Spirit that Gives life. So in continuation it's said The Word is spirit, and they're life. The Word of God you invested in gives you Life to all things. And the Life comes from the Spirit. Let your Life be controlled by the Spirit. 

Finally, Many things are going on in the spirit, and a person of the Spirit will understand. Start and learn how to be controlled by the spirit. God bless you. Amen.

#ControlbytheSpirit.
#Scriptural Solution Insight.
#RYF.
#DestinedforGreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
#DivineRemembrance.
15/04/2024.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.