MY FRIENDS, DON'T SUPPORT MY VISION OR DREAM, AND IT MAKES ME GET ANGRY INSIDE THAT AM ALONE. WHAT CAN I DO?

MY FRIENDS, DON'T SUPPORT MY VISION OR DREAM, AND IT MAKES ME GET ANGRY INSIDE THAT AM ALONE. WHAT CAN I DO?
(SSI)

When I understand what you're going through,  I Experienced this also, and many also are experiencing this so it's not a curse and nothing wrong with you. The part of your question that got my attention is that it makes you get angry inside that you are alone. 

If things like this still control you, you are not ready to even fulfill the vision and dream and you still need to work on your emotions. One day I was passing through something like this and I asked one of my friends who also has a Vision a question: why are those who I think should support my dream and Vision, not doing so? He said: Do you support everyone's dream and Vision? My answer is No. So he said, don't also expect some people to also support you. They may not. many times we have a fixed mind on some friends to support our vision and dream. So when they fail because you have fixed your mind on them, you get angry with yourself. 
In your mind, you need to put humans in their position. Change is inevitable. Never have a permanent decision on humans, your decision with every human, should be temporary. Anytime change can happen to humans. So having a fixed mind that your friends should support you, means you have a permanent decision that your support must come from them. Depression is already beside you. Live to see your dream and Vision fulfilled. Myles Munroe once said: that he does not trust anybody to the point that without them he can't succeed. It means in his mind, he already believes without his friends he will succeed. Let not your fulfillment be on anyone's shoulder. Life can happen to anyone.

So when you have understood that humans are temporary, what we do must not affect your peace, faith, dream, and Vision. And with God with you, you're not alone in the pursuit of your dream and Vision. 

Let me explain something you can do scripturally and from experience.

1) Depends on God for Support: 

 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6

As a believer, your dream or vision comes from the Lord, you must depend on him for support. When your first supporter is God, your men have no reason not to support you. 

 “No one can serve two masters....." Your total dependence on support should be on God. Expecting support from a friend without depending on God, Gets you depressed. When nothing is wrong when a friend supports you. Even God used others to support you. He will not come down from heaven. The support is from man to man. 

So instead of getting angry with yourself, fix your mind on God's support, when you depend on him, He God will lead you. God will help you, God will give you Peace, You’ll have Hope and eternal life, and God will provide. 

2) Believe in your Dream and vision: 

I understand that the dream and Vision when fulfilled it's bless others. But you must first see into the beauty of the dream and Vision. You must live the life of your dream and Vision. Keep in mind that your friends don't hate you. You just have to believe in yourself. Self-belief, build up your faith, and experience, and create more awareness for you on how to achieve your dream and Vision. 

The reason why I think Joseph doesn't get angry with his brother is because he believes in his dream. So don't let any friends stop you from believing in your dream and Vision. 

I wish I had shared more, but next time I will do so.

To stop here, In the pursuit of your Dream and vision, if your friend fails to support you, you're not alone, God is with you. Isa.41.10 - Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. God said he's with you. Let go of getting angry when you're not supported Wow he even said he will help you in the dream and Vision. So dear you're not alone in the pursuit. Do it, Let others believe in God through you. God bless you.

#Vision&Dream.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
3/05/2024.
#DivineRemembrance.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.