JUST A LITTLE WHILE…

JUST A LITTLE WHILE…
(SSI)

Let me encourage someone this morning. I understand the difficulty in your life, I understand the hardships but can I tell you it's just for a little while. Challenges must not control us as believers.  Whatever difficulty you may be going through now, it's just for a while.
I remember when I wanted to give up on life, when life didn't make sense to me because I had no purpose and focus, I was confused, the difficulty increased, I had no hope of a Future. I was homeless, (e.t.c) On one Blessed day I encountered a scripture that strengthened me and I discovered that anything I may be going through is just for a While. He has a Plan for me because I am called according to his Glory.

1Pet.5.10 - But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

From the above scripture, I discovered the sufficient Grace of God to overcome whatever difficulty I may be going through in Life. To the blessed you reading that you're going through one thing or the other it just for a while.  In the Challenge you must Understand the Following.

1) The God of All Grace is with you: in life I can't deceive you. We need God's grace to navigate a lot of challenges and difficulties. St Paul in the book of 2 Corinthians 12 was trying to explain his difficulty and challenge. He even prayed about it to the Lord 3 times to be departed. 

2Cor.12.7 - And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.

2Cor.12.8 - Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2Cor.12.9 - And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

In the face of these difficulties in the life of Paul, what the Lord told Him is that his Grace is sufficient for him. You must have this understanding too and no matter what you're going through now, God's grace is sufficient for you. Even in the time of your challenge you must be glad, because His Grace is sufficient for you. 

2) Be Sure and understand that God called you to his eternal Glory by Christ Jesus: every Believer has a call upon his life, And this special call to eternal Glory is for those that are really enjoying a relationship with God. It's a special call to people who are in Christ Jesus. In relating to the contents of today. The fact of this Calling Makes Suffering a little while. It makes us have the focus of the Eternal view here on earth. 

No matter what you may be going through in life, understand that you're called to share in his eternal Glory so the suffering is for a little while. 

3) Your suffering Now, it's for a while that will lead to Jesus being glory in your Life: you understand ways out of difficulty when you know it's for a short period of time. You are having academic issues, Family problems, Business challenges, Things are not working for you, Your life is totally down, Financially things are difficult. Can I tell you it's for a while if you understand the above explained scripture well. 

In this time of suffering you don't settle for Less, you keep praying, Improving yourself, and engaging in things that help you understand God and yourself more. The suffering may Take years, months, or days.  One thing I want you to have in mind is that it's just for a while. Everything has time and season. The season of Suffering will pass. The time of difficulty will not come again.

Note: You must Understand what you're suffering for. Some suffering is not glorified at the end.

After you have suffered for this little while, Jesus himself will perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. Wow what a process to him to glory himself in us. So No suffering, No glorification. No suffering, No settlement. No suffering, No establishment. No Suffering, No Perfection. That you're suffering now doesn't mean he did not love you. He's making things work for you. In all areas of Life after your Suffering He will Perfect you, Establish everything about you, Strengthen and settle everything about you.

Finally, No remove Jesus out of the Suffering, no matter what you may be going through. It's just for a while. Say it Out yourself. This Suffering you're for a while. It's Just for a while. God bless you. 

#itsJustALittleWhile.
#Scriptural Solution Insight.
#RYF.
#DestinedforGreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
#DivineRemembrance.
17/05/2024.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.