JOB QUESTION: DO PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO FIND UNDERSTANDING? (UNDERSTANDING series 2.)

JOB QUESTION: DO PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO FIND UNDERSTANDING? (UNDERSTANDING series 2.)

Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI)
Meditation: Job 28

It's so essential for you to know what you are to do, I discovered that not knowing what to do leads a lot of people to have BP, Mental disorders, and a lot more. In the first series, I explained that you can get an understanding of any area of Life by praying and Studying or reading. 
When you can find understanding, your life will be full of clarity, but when you don't have Understanding there will be a lot of Confusion in your life. Confusion can lead to disorders of the Mind, and disorder of the mind easily affects all the body systems not to function well. Just recently, I have had some challenges in my business. I have like 3 cars that give me serious issues, so confusion started affecting my mind, my communication with family, my time management plans, and affecting my working skills. The issue is simply because I don't know what to do about the problem. You see, if you can't understand what you ought to do it's will  always affected your life. 

In the un-clarity life of Job suffering, He still makes his vow to God. In job 28, He asked us a question that I would love us to address today. 

Job.28.12 - "But do people know where to find wisdom? Where can they find understanding?

Job.28.13 - No one knows where to find it, for it is not found among the living.

I think in any area of Life, we need to understand the first question Job asks. Where can I find an understanding of this issue in my life? Where can I find the wisdom to handle My Relationship? What understanding do I need about my Business? You see a clear understanding of anything you're passing through is with God, It can only come from God to direct you to man. But in the beginning God. That's why you must not joke with your relationship with God no matter what you may be going through. Job wanted to find that place where he could understand his struggles and unlock his confusion.

Every one of us has our confusion to be unlocked, Confusion is an enemy to the health system. So you should do all possible best to get an understanding of any areas you're experiencing confusion. Your Understanding is associated with seeking the LORD God! 

The LORD God is looking for those who seek Him! The people who seek the LORD God have understanding! Turning our hearts to God and seeking Him makes something good and wonderful happen!! The most important thing is that when we seek God we gain in our understanding.

King Solomon, in Proverbs 2:3-5, tells us that if we want understanding we must seek for it, search for it! With humility, we must cry out with our voice for understanding. As we read further in Proverbs 2, Solomon tells us the source of understanding:

For the LORD gives wisdom: out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. (Proverbs 2:6) The source of our understanding is The Lord, The Lord will now instruct you on what to do to access understanding in all you do or all areas of Life.

Let me show you Scripture.

1) Men can have access To Understand All Things.

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that SEEK the LORD understand all things!  (Proverbs 28:5)  

So, Something about my access to understanding of things, his being in his presence to do all things, I have seen many thinking and ask me if I read a lot to access the knowledge I keep sharing, No. But I read too. But when I am preparing my article, I am always in his presence so I will have a deep understanding and be able to explain it to people of God who will read it. So Understanding is not from Humans, that is why Job said No one knows where to find it. But if you can. Seek the Lord you will find it. 

Those who seek the Lord understand all things. When you seek him, you understand everything in all areas of your life. I have some personal understanding of the relationship that it's meant for personal use, not to be shared. If you can diligently seek the Lord about the Areas you're confused he will come with Understanding for you. We seek by Fasting, Praying, and studying the words in the area you're confused. Men Can understand everything. Men are the temple of the Holy Spirit, And the Holy Spirit teaches all things that he received from the Father. So men can also know everything that they received from the Lord. Man can only know all things about himself.

Another Clue for men to find understanding 

The entrance of Your Words gives light; it gives understanding unto the simple.  (Psalms 119:130) 

Understanding comes when the word enters your spirit to transform your mind, that's why it says the entrance of God's word gives light and it gives understanding. Darkness which is ignorance in Hebrew causes Confusion, a man that he's seeking understanding must first be a person that has light, but the entrance of the word of God. And in Hebrew Lights means Knowledge. You must know the word, and your spirit or mind must know it and Understanding comes. I once explained in one seminar how I meditate on scripture when understanding comes and I miss the road. The more Words in you, the more understanding you find.  The answer again to the Question Job asks is that Understanding can be found by Reading the Word of God, Meditating on it, and Receiving Words Directly from God. 

Let me discuss this too, Man can also find answers to Job's questions, If Man departs from evil and turns away from our iniquities. 

And unto man, He (God) said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil IS understanding.  (Job 28:28)

… that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand Your truth. (Daniel 9:13)

To depart from every evil is Understanding, A person of evil is a person without understanding, and what is evil, I think, is when one is not Obeying the instructions of God. Lack of Obedience to God is evil, And when you're not obeying God, you can't find understanding. 

Finally, This is an addition to my article on understanding what you ought to do. Job is trying to find Understanding in his life, Like all are seeking understanding. If we can seek God, Meditate on his words, and depart from evil, we can surely access true Understanding about any area of our lives. 

Hope You find Solutions.

#JobQuestion.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#LetsGrowTogether.
#DivineRemembrance.
#InspirationWriter.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.