I HAVE ACTED IN FAITH, BUT STILL, THINGS ARE NOT WORKING. WHAT CAN I DO?


I HAVE ACTED IN FAITH, BUT STILL, THINGS ARE NOT WORKING. WHAT CAN I DO?
Scriptural Solution Insight.
Meditation: Deut.12.28

Wow, Ooo sorry to hear this, sometimes we are discouraged when we act in faith but things are still not working the way we want them to work. I think my article about faith getting things done, helps you ask this Question. When it comes to faith, Faith is also in levels. If you have acted in faith and things are not working, We can question a lot of things wrong, but as Scripture, What is expected of you is to have a faith like mustard seed to command any mountain. 
8 years ago, I lost someone so important to me, and there was a sickness that suddenly came. We discovered that the sickness was a spiritual attack, and as young believers, My faith was so strong, so I prayed and fasted. My friend And I do a lot of Vigil. For divine healing. But to my surprise, I lost her. I was worried and doubted about the existence of God. Most importantly he doesn't answer prayers. But as times go on, and as I begin to grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. I now begin to understand a lot of things about God. He answered those who believed, and rewarded those who diligently sought him. He decides what he wishes to do. And still, he remains faithful. No one can question him.

To this your issue, I mean you have faith still you do not get things done. I trust the Holy Spirit to help me accurately answer this. In a case like this, you don't blame God. You may be ignorant in some ways and may be the reason why your faith is not getting things Done for you. Or you may be Having faith in what is wrong with your Destiny. Faith makes us trust God to keep his promise. That you have faith doesn't mean you will not suffer, Faith strengthens you that No matter what things we work for your Good. 1 Peter 5:10 - And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast.

That you have faith doesn't mean you will not experience suffering, But Faith helps you to trust God to keep his promise for you. Suffering, loss, and challenges are part of the human condition No matter your faith. But Faith makes you patiently wait for the promise he made with you. Let's check something why your faith may not be getting things done for you. 

1) Do you act In a faith based on the Word of God?

In my article on Monday, I said Our life as Believers need to bear Fruit, and it's by Faith that we can bear fruit. And if you're believers not acting as the scripture you have no Faith. That's why the Bible says in Rom.10.17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. What words are you hearing about Areas where things are not working for you, Be intentional about searching for scripture related to the areas you desire results. Read and read until your faith comes alive. I mean faith that will make you take action on what you're hearing. Action on what you find in the scripture helps things to work for you in any area of Life. So Faith you calm you have, but not forcing you to take action is not A Faith. Faith is a force for Action on the Promise. 

So to get things done, when acting in faith, Take Action on what you're enlightened in the Scripture. 

2) Act in Faith based on the Revelation or Instruction you received from God. 

Before Abraham was called the father of Faith, I discovered that he acted based on the Instructions he received. And Obeying the instructions of God to get things Done for him, I have sometimes shared with you, how God instructed me to go and relearn the work I learned for more than 11 years. And thank God that I took the step then, it's of benefactor to me and established his kingdom. 

If you have faith and things are not working for you, check if you're acting on what he instructed you to do. Do you go to that place he asked you to go? You need to act as if he communicates with you, cause he sees more than you. You need to obey the instructions he gives you, because he sees into your years to come and an instruction not obeyed can make things not work for you in years to Come.

Deut.12.28 - Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee forever when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Simple as that, observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, Obedient to the instructions or revelation given to you by God makes things work for you. Even though I have been a writer for a long time, my grammar is not good. At knowledge I depend on God, But when the instructions come to write. And depends on divine inspiration. I have to obey, it has come to the stage that if I don't write I will not find my Peace. Writing gives me peace, gives me a sense of fulfillment. There are instructions for one to carry out for things to work for us in this kingdom.

This year, God said Observe the Sabbath and don't misuse it, then I will bless you and remember you. Now I s
If I disobey him and say I have faith. But things are not working. But obeying the instructions increases my faith, and my faith is put to action and things are working for me. Hope you understand what I am communicating. Obeying instructions makes your faith work for you. 

3) If you have faith and things are not working, try to Get Knowledge and understanding of the areas where things are not working.

The scripture says in all your gettings, get Understanding. It's important that when acting in faith you take steps on the right knowledge and have an understanding of the areas you're trusting God for. Faith is not Just words. Faith is a force for Action.

Labor to get knowledge, learn to get Understanding. Knowledge is the power of the 21st century. Knowledge & understanding of the areas where things are not working is important for your faith to work. Don't claim you have working faith without knowledge, even Faith is not sense. But Faith works to bear fruit with knowledge. 

So the reason things are not working, and you have faith maybe you lack knowledge and understanding that areas things are not working. So Get out of your comfort zone and get Understanding.

Finally, Your Faith must be unmovable by anything in life, No matter what may happen let nothing affect your faith in Jesus' even if things are still not working, Don't let your faith in Jesus be affected. Faith's Moves Mountain. God bless you.

Hope I Answered the Question in your heart.

May the Holy Spirit increase our Faith to withstand every mountain of life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#faithMakesItsWorks.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#InspirationalWriter.
#Faithunmovable.
#2024DivineRemembrance
#6 March 2023.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.