ARE YOU A BUSINESSMAN OR A PASTOR?

ARE YOU A BUSINESSMAN OR A PASTOR?
Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI)
Meditation: Exodus 31

Wow, I wish I addressed this issue this morning, I keep getting this question from my customers and some people so Close to me, When the title means nothing to me, My priority is to see you living your best version, And in this Article I trust the Holy Spirit to help me to address issues of Skills, Gift and Talent. The answer is simple, I Act based on Instructions received. I discovered that I am more gifted at teaching In writing than in speaking. What is my top priority is to see you Become part of Those who we are a kingdom influence by seeing you taking Responsibility for areas important to you, if you call me pastor Good, Anything you call me, But I have nothing to do with the title. 
I understand the places of office as Ephesians 4:11 explains "It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers," if it's under ministry Am a teacher, and many with their ministry office, some is an apostle, Prophets, Evangelists, Even as a person of the spirit we can operate in another office sometimes. We can operate as a prophet if we're a vessel available for the Lord to deliver his message to the body of Christ. But more than all this we are also in the marketplace and it's so important that we influence the world. 

As a kingdom ambassador, even in my Business, you must see Jesus. When you see Jesus more than what I do, that's the joy of Heaven. All that you see me doing is based on Instructions, My business is based on Instructions, and my writing gift is based on Instructions. So anything you think I am becoming is based on Instructions. Our Job must not stop us from using our gifts and talents.

Your Learned work And skills must not stop you from using your gifts and talents for God. Your Job is a means of financing your gift or talent to be more effective in adding solutions and value to humankind. In the Acts.20.34 - Paul says 

Acts 20:34 "You know that these hands of mine have worked to pay my own way, and I have even supplied the needs of those who were with me." 

Acts.20.35 - And I have been a constant example of how you can help the poor by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
About my business, this work of my hands pays my way, I want to be a blessed minister of God, and then a receiver minister of God. I don't want to use my gift to make money and I  believe that freely I am given, and freely I should give. So my business is a means of supplying my needs for the manifestation of my gifts. 

Think of it, If every one of us is a pastor, Who will be your doctor, engineer, lawyer, who will produce the Car you're using, So every one of us can't be a pastor, Understand your place to have peace of mind. I know my place is to be an entrepreneur and a kingdom financier, remember that it's not only religion that we have in the mountains of influence. We have 7 mountains and I believe we need to take over all those mountains as a spirit-filled Child of God. And for us to build A nation we must focus on building our mountains. The mountains are: business, arts/entertainment, media, government, family, education, and religion. It's important that as part of your gifts, you must Demonstrate the power of God in your mountains of influence.

As a businessman, I keep seeking knowledge to be relevant in my Process as an entrepreneur, we as light must keep shining anywhere we will find ourselves. The light also needs to shine. That I write doesn't mean I was sent to be upon any church, but it's purely for me to make an impact with the gift impacted on me by God. When Moses wants to build the tent of the Lord, He looks for people who are spirit-filled and skillful about the building of the temple.

Exod.31.1 - The LORD also said to Moses,

Exod.31.2 - "Look, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.

Exod.31.3 - I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, intelligence, and skill in all kinds of crafts.

The son of Uri is not a priest or part of the elder, but the Lord filled him with the spirit of God, Great wisdom, Intelligence, and skill in crafts. So the Lord needs what was invested in him, so he asks for him to Use it to build the temple for Moses. So your skill is to give glory to the name of The Lord. Your skill is to Show Christ in what you do. So don't be confused about me, I learned Automobiles and have instructions to be an entrepreneur, But I have potential in me that must be used, so the Lord will not take it away from me.

Finally, Don't think because you're a business person, that you must not be useful for the work of God, in that your business you can show his Glory. You can be anything and still manifest your gift to solve the problem of the nation. Get your place and invest so much in it. God bless you.

#Business&Pastor.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
#Insight.
#DivineRemembrance.
#UnmoveableFaith.
18/03/2024.
© HENRY PAUL AKINMADE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.