AM VALUED AND HOW YOU CAN BE VALUABLE.

AM VALUED AND HOW YOU CAN BE VALUABLE.
(

Being valued is when you know who you are, Your usefulness, and how important you are.

In my personal view on the word being valued, I see the sound of being useful. It's your usefulness for yourself that makes you think about your uniqueness, gift, and talent.
If value means the degree of importance given to something.

You're Valued when you see your importance anywhere you are. And your importance comes from your usefulness. What makes you important to me is that you're useful to me or you have something to offer me. Once you're not important to people means you're not useful to them or you're not needed now.

Am valued in the area He wants me to occupy. My value is based on my usefulness to myself and Others. The reason why I am important to you is because of my usefulness. "No one remembers you or Know you when you're not useful to them"

Do not chase people, But Pursue your Value(importance), it makes people come after you. Your Value makes you important to yourself, the town, the church, the school, the nation, and all over the world.

Your Value advertises you

Paul was known because of his values, and his usefulness to the Church.

Elon Musk founded SpaceX, a company that makes rockets and spacecraft. That is his usefulness to the world.

Mark Zuckerberg was known for connecting the world.... Using Social Media called Facebook.

Just yesterday I discussed something important about Good Name being better than Riches. You don't need to make noise of yourself, Let your usefulness do that. Who you are Advertise you And being valuable brings rewards. Because people pay for your value. Only if you know your value.

Your reward of usefulness is not only about money, there are many rewards to be valued by people. How you can be valuable, Believe me, why you must be valued is that there is something you can do that I can't do. There is a uniqueness you have that I don't have.

You have something to offer that I can't offer.

All this you have in you, skills, talent, Gifts Anointing, etc. is what makes you valuable (useful) to the world.

If you're thinking about how you can be valuable, direct your thinking to how you can be useful anywhere you find yourself.

Being useful anywhere opens doors for many self-discovery of Purpose, or what you can do. Never put money first in your usefulness, Just be useful, Allow people to call you and carry out some tasks they can't do themselves.

Two things happen when we know Each other.

1) I will make use of you, to achieve my Purpose, Vision, Dream or 

2) You make use of me.

If you're not useful to someone your time on earth will soon expire. Be useful and available, before your time expires. Believe me or not, I am telling the truth.

And when you're not useful to me, less you are important to me. The focus of A man of vision, someone Who has an assignment to fulfill is to see someone who will be of help to him/her.

Your value (importance) is not But how much you have, is about Much in you.

Do you imagine offering something to your world, Going after that thing, learning that skill, getting the training, or Receiving divine special grace? What you offer to the world, makes the world think of you.

#HenryPaulAkinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.