WHO WILL YOU ALLOW TO BE THE LORD OF THIS YEAR?

WHO WILL YOU ALLOW TO BE THE LORD OF THIS YEAR? 
Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI)
Meditation: Proverbs 16:9

The word, lord means, THE MASTER, in the year 2024 who will be the master over you. Let me borrow a word from a brother from a book series teaching on Hand it over to God. He said: WHO YOU HAND OVER TO, DETERMINES YOUR RESULT. ~ Evans David Owolabi. The journey can't be easy if it is not handed over to a master, and according to the above word, Who is the master of the year 2024 determines your Results. Not to deceive you, everyone is seeking to have Results. 
Don't forget my article on 3/1/2024 I said what makes your life Count is the Goal, and I asked the QUESTION WHAT IS THE GOAL? The purpose of the Goal is simply for you to have a result in the area so important to you, The goal gives you a sense of what you want, more than what you want, someone must have supreme over your Will. 

According to the prayer Jesus prayed in Gethsemane, He desires not to suffer. And the only way for him to fulfill is by suffering. But to him, he wants the MASTER of his life to control him, not as he desired. Still, he asks about what he desired 3 times. At the end of each prayer, He said not my will, But Only my Lord's will. Hmmmm let me show you the scripture.

Matt.26.39 - And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Matt.26.42 - Again a second time He went away and prayed, My Father, if this cannot pass by unless I drink it, Your will be done.

Matt.26.42 - Again a second time He went away and prayed, My Father, if this cannot pass by unless I drink it, Your will be done.

Matt.26.44 - So, leaving them again, He went away and prayed for the third time, using the same words.

The word of Jesus shows that someone is supreme to him, and the one supreme to him has access to control his life. Humanly speaking Jesus wants the Cup of Suffering to be taken. Nevertheless, he never desires that his will be done, but still wants the will of his MASTER TO BE DONE. 

I know many are our desires this Year, you want to go to school, build a house, reach out to many people with the gospel of Christ, start a business, buy a car, and Grow your business. All is good and we pray daily like Jesus. But you still need to allow his will to be done. By allowing him to be Lord for your life in the year 2024. 

There is a principle I learned at the end of the year 2022, and it's led me to learn a series on how to hand over everything to God. You may have read it in one of my articles, but Shortly, I became the master of my life in the year 2022. I have many desires, goals, and self-will in me and my spiritual Life has not developed. To just achieve all the goals. At the end of the year, the Lord let me understand that only he gives man access to achieve things in life. As I ran in that year 2022, he didn't allow me to achieve any of the goals and I lost my peace. 

According to David Owolabi in his Teaching under the series of Hand it over to God 2023, He said In the journey of destiny you are to HAND IT OVER to any of the following: 1. SELF 2. DEVIL 3. GOD. 

You can be your own master, or the devil is your master or God is your master. Who you submit your will to this year is your master. The master of our lives is to instruct us on how to go about the year. 

Make God your Lord, He will direct you in the year 2024, Ever when you have your plans. Understand that God is not against us having plans, and goals (according to his heart). But when will have all that he still wants us to depend on him. AS WE HAVE PLANS TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS, GOD NEEDS OUR TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON HIM. 

Proverbs 16:9 "You may Make your plans, but God directs your actions. 

In life, we are given access to make our plans, but we are not given access to direct our actions, that's why we always depend on God on any step we take in life. So when we make our plans, we must hand them over to God, for him to direct our actions. THOSE WHO PUT THE HANDS OF GOD IN EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY SEE HIS HANDS IN EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU ALLOW GOD TO BE IN CHARGE OF ALL, HE WILL CHANGE IT ALL. 

Having God as the master of this year, Gives you peace and Confidence, that surely he will remember you of all your goals this year. Having God as the master of this year, helps you Enjoy the Peace of God, which surprises all understanding. Having God as the master of this year will sustain you.  Having God as the master of this year, he will establish your steps. 

Finally, you must wait patiently and take responsibility for what He said he would do to come to pass. We need to constantly take spiritual rest as we do our daily activities. Spiritual resting is about making our Mind meditate on the word of God and by the illumination of the word in us, will find peace in every area of life. To Make God Master over you, I will recommend you read A Book by RYF: HAND IT OVER TO GOD. (DM). God bless you.

Let's pray: May God continue to direct action this year 2024, and May all his will come to pass over us. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Lesson: See the Hands of God, On your plan by handing it over to him.

#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#WhoIsTheMaster.
#5/1/2024
#InspirationWriter.
#Insight.
#LetGrowTogether.
#DivineRememberance.
#HenryPaulAkinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.