WHAT CAN I DO I DON'T HAVE PEACE OF MIND AGAIN?

WHAT CAN I DO I DON'T HAVE PEACE OF MIND AGAIN? 
Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI).
Meditation: Philippians 4:6-7

I understand how you feel, so sorry about that, but it's something you need to address before it starts affecting you in life. As Simple as the Word, Peace of mind. It has a strong influence on our Body systems. 
Medically from research according to psychcentral a person Without peace of mind, might eventually begin to notice symptoms of anxiety and stress, including:sleep disturbances, aches and pains, fatigue and low energy, stomach distress, anger or irritability, difficulty concentrating, relationship tension or conflict. 

The symptoms of not having peace of mind, is powerful that your relationship with God can even be affected, the word Peace means to have freedom from disturbance, worry, or annoyance. Once your peace is affected, confusion sets into your life. To address this issue better a source of the problem must be known, cause many things can make you lose your peace of Mind, 

From experience As a young person, Too much ambitious about future cause me to lose my peace, so In year 2022, I was over ambitious that my peace was affected and must especially my relationship with God, overthinking on the betterment of the future, can you believe, that year I can't record anything meaningful I achieve, but only my life, and that give me more hope of the betterment of the future. And at the beginning of the year 2023 the Lord revealed a revelation to me and In that revelation I was taught how to wait and rest on God for everything. After that experience I let my will go and started acting according to what he asked me to do. 

In God alone you can find peace of Mind, St Paul understands this, Paul was too ambitious, before He encountered Jesus, the Encounter renewed his mind, and he found peace in Jesus. If everything you do is not about Jesus at the beginning and at the ends, your peace will surely be affected. Having all the money in the world doesn't mean you have peace of mind. Peace is Jesus. 

Let me talk about mind, before I explain from the scripture how you can enjoy your Peace of mind.

I believe in miracles, but I value principles. This principle helps me focus less on miracles, and the principles give me this thought in my mind, How and there must be a way out, so instead of worrying about things, I seek and search the Scripture for How and the way out. This is where the mind comes in about peace. 

What first happens before you don't have peace, is that your mind was disorders, That's why a mind of a believer needs continuous renewing, Your mind is a power house to the outcome of your life, That things you are worry that takes away your peace, is because in your mind, the things is bigger than you. Develop capacity on areas important to you by investing a lot in your mind. This year I have read like 4 books already, Listen to a lot of Messages as busy as I AM. Because I am determined to Develop my mind. So I will not fear things. 

Please as a believer your mind must be developed, to be confident and bold. 

Romans 12:2“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”. 

Conforming to the world, also can make you lose your peace (Read my article on mindset). 
Scriptural Solution for Peace of mind.

Phil.4.6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Phil.4.7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

As simple as the above scripture, but hard as the level of your renewed mind. 
1) Don't be anxious about anything (All things, Business, Family, Money, ) 

The word anxious means worry. The Lord's plan for us is not to be worried about getting things done, worries take away peace. But he wants us to seek first his kingdom. And all those things worry us will be added. Even if you have goals to achieve things, still don't worry about them, just focus on what he asks you to do. When I understand this principle  about the kingdom, I put my Energy to seek his kingdom interest first and things are added to me. 

2) in everything you're doing, goals, plans, business, Assignment, future. Everything.
  
In everything, pray and make a petition. A person that understands prayer, Always has peace of mind, prayer erases our worries. And helps us to understand How and a way out. One thing about God is that he gives you a way out to do something when you pray to him about everything and in the case that it needs a miracle, He performs his miracle. In me any time I feel too much worry about something I Separate myself to Pray about them. 

Thanksgiving: Even if that desire or goals, or plans are not working, the Lord wants us to thank him. Too much ambition can make you forget to thank God for all he does. Learn this act of Thanksgiving and enjoy your peace of mind. By thanking the Lord you enter into the gate of his presence and in the presence of God, Worry can't stay. There is everlasting Joy in the presence of God. Be grateful to God all the time. 

Lastly, to Enjoy the peace of mind, All requests in you that trigger worries, present them to God, after my experience in 2022 the Lord teaches me how to hand everything over to him. Present any requests to him .

After all this process St Paul now said Phil.4.7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Finally, I hope I am able to answer your questions. This year Let your peace of mind matter to you, that the things of the world. May God give you understanding. Amen God bless you.

Let's pray: Holy Spirit takes away my worries, Help me to find peace in you. In Jesus name. Amen.

Lesson: Worry takes away your peace of mind. So fight worry.

#Scriptural-Solution_Insight.
#Destined_For_Greatness.
#RYF.
#Let_Grow_Together.
#DivineRememberance.
#Inspiration_writer.
#HenryPaulAkinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.