LET GOD BE GOD, HUMAN HAS LIMIT.

LET GOD BE GOD, HUMAN HAS LIMIT.
(SSI)

I wrote an article last 2 months, and One of us asked a question about the article, and in the article is a statement that says "If you try to change what you can't change, you can be tired and confused. If you try to do what you're not capable of doing. You can be tired and confused. So Choose peace over Confusion and allow your confusion to grow you." from the point of the question I understand but we have some situations around us that are beyond our control. 

We can not change it, we need to accept the facts, ok you can pray and change it too. 
Prayer is to access the heart of God for intimacy. In intimacy, we offer our will, but we must be able to understand his communication about our will. As a believer, his will should be our priority. Imagine our Lord Jesus Christ, Allowing the will of God to be done and accepting the fact. He has prayed 3 times on the matter and situation. But he let God be God. 

Let me show you the Scripture. 

Luke 22.42 - "Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will, not mine."

Luke 22.43 - Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him.

Luke.22.44 - He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.

Jesus understands the law of letting God be God, and after he tries his best, to paraphrase Jesus Telling God, to change what is in front of him, he lets God know and understand that he needs all the will of God to be done, he was in so much pain that he cried. We have some situations in our Lives, that we don't have an Answer for. Let's choose peace. 

We let God be God, There is something in life we can't explain.

We let God be God, there is something in Life we can't Change, even when we pray and fast. 

We let God be God, There is something in life we can't control. We have a limit.

We let God be God, there is something in life we can't stop (Like death, etc..)

We let God be God, there is something we're not Responsible for in life. 

When you don't allow God to be God in some situations in your life, you become tired and confused in life and it will simply lead to Depression and a lot of things. I remember when I lost the Woman I lived with, I was praying and fasting before death. After the death, I wondered why I wanted to change it. I couldn't, I was confused and tired of life. I almost lost my faith, Until I grew up spiritually And discovered that God must be God in a lot of things in our lives. 

We are so limited to things we can control, so to have Peace we must keep praying and focus on things we can control and allow God to handle the things we can't control. As Daniel was a prayer warrior he still couldn't Control the king not to put him in the lion's den. Understand your limit and let God be God. 

A mature believer understands what is in Rom.8.28 - And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 

As a believer what must be our priority is to Love God. I remember one day I was praying against every power in my father's house to Die. And I had the Voice within me that Loved me and did my will. I will handle those powers. Since then my love for the Lord has increased. Let God be God. 

Try your best and when you reach the X let God be God. Live in life to expect the best and prepare for the worst, and do all that you can and leave the rest to God. 

Even though we have the Holy Spirit doesn't mean we're not limited in life. In life, we have things only God knows, things only God can do. But our limit must be we live all that he commands us. You must submit your limit to the limited God. 

Finally, Be limited in doing all he tells you to do, in life don't try to explain everything. Understand your limit and Let God be God.  Take everything you're passing through off and let God be God. And Appreciate God. God bless you.

#LetGodBeGod.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
24/04/2024
#DivineRemembrance.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.