DISCERNMENT OF SPEECH BY THE WORD OF GOD.

DISCERNMENT OF SPEECH BY THE WORD OF GOD.
(SSI)
MEDITATION: 1 Cor 12:9-11

Happy New Month, And general April Wise(Laughing) 😂 To be sincere I love you, your feedback, Your testimony, Encouragement, Questions, and Correction. Keeps me better every time. and part of the advice is to reduce the length of the Letter, I pray the Holy Spirit helps me. Thank you. HAPPY 4TH MONTH. MAKE THE MONTH COUNT AGAIN.
The word discernment means the condition of understanding, it means the act of distinguishing, the ability to distinguish, to things. Discernment can be understood by the Holy Spirit. Act of distinguishing the word of God, from personal head knowledge. That's why when someone is telling lies you easily identify cause you have the spirit of Discernment. 

Discernment impacts you with the grace to be able to understand things from their true identity. That's why Paul wrote to Timothy in 2 Timothy 2:7 to “Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.” to operate Accurately with this gift of discernment you must first Consider what was said. I was in a fellowship and the leader Led a prayer point, And immediately my spirit started to consider what the man of God said, and I was able to discern the source of the speech. Am coming back to the above scripture let me explain something...
Discernment is a gift according to 1Cor.12.10 it's called the gift of Discernment of Spirit. Behind every Speech, there is a thinking in the mind of a man, What power is this Thinking because of what a man Speaks? The gift helps believers to understand what influences the mind of the Man. If it's  God, Satan, the world, and the flesh. That's why as a believer, not every speech you accept. You must learn to understand what power speech is by the Holy Spirit. It helps you Not to fall into the trap of the enemy. Or be Under the wrong minister. 

I should remember around 2012 I was coming from Morning Mass (Early morning Holy Communion) and was about to reach a very sharp Corner I looked back and saw a Car Coming and a sister going in front of me. And my Spirit said this Car is a kidnapper Car, that I should wait for them to pass. Immediately I wait and move back small. Can you believe the car was in my front and the sister In my front was Kidnapped? I shouted but it was late before the neighborhood living around came out. The sister was kidnapped With the Help of God, through the Discernment Spirit. I escape the evil plans. if it's a gift, it means anybody can have it. 

Ok to the first scripture. Because I want to Inspire you to write about how and what you need to know to discern every Speech and know its source. 

One of the definitions of discernment is the condition of having an understanding of things, Which means to discern Speech means to have an understanding of the speech based on the scripture standard. What I say, What you told me. Must be tested if it's true by the words of God. It's the very reason that you must keep transforming your mind with the Word of God. That's why Paul said to Timothy to first consider what He says. And add that the Lord will GIVE Understanding. Discernment is given. Which makes it a gift. 

How to Discern the Speech by the Word of God.

Scripture 1:

2 Timothy 2:7
“Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.” 

1) Consider What I say or what you Hear: the word consider means Many things. 
Let me show different Versions of the Bible.

MSB: Think it over........ NIV: Reflect on...... NLT: Think about.....

To discern any Speech, you must first think, and reflect on what you say or what you hear using the Standard of the Word of God invested in your mind relating to what you hear via the Holy Spirit. For example, if a minister Said, Man Should Marry Man. The first thing to think about is what Scripture Talks about marriage. And I remember Genesis 2:24 says, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh". 
So in me, I have discerned by the word of God that the man is blasphemy. And his doctrine is from Satan. 

Nobody Thinks, without asking inner Questions, as fast as the Holy Spirit his. Immediately after the Speech drops, The spirit in you will remind you of a scripture related to the Speech. But this Question must be asked. If you're a believer desiring to live the will of God. What does the scripture say about it? The discernment gifts help you to understand and identify a true prophecy. E.t.c.

Finally, Be a student of the word of God, Not everything our man of God said or Prayer points is the will of God. Our standard should be by what is written. What's in the volume of the book? Let the Word of God dwell richly in your Heart. Read and study. And ask for the gift of Discernment. God bless you.

Let's Pray: Holy Spirit by the Grace of Jesus give me a good gift, I Ask for the Gift of Discernment. In Jesus' name. Amen.


#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#DivineRemembrance.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#InspirationalWriter.
1/04/2024.
#UnmovableFaith.
#Discernment.
©HENRY PAUL AKINMADE.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.