BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT CHANGE.

BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT CHANGE. 
(SSI)

Peter Praise in one of his seminars said you need to become the best version of you. I was leg-walking one day and I thought, Everything is developing, how developed are you? This question makes me understand that to change anything personal you must be intentional. Even everything has seasons and time. But you must be intentional for a change of season. 

Eccl.3.1 - 1 There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven.

making an intentional change can help you achieve your goals. Nothing becomes better without a man's intention to make it better. You can change seasons when you're intentional to make things better. Change must be on purpose, with a specific goal in mind.  When you're intentional about change, it's easy for you to achieve your goal and what he instructed you to achieve. 

I was able to talk about this because of a decision I made in 2018, to change and become my best version. When I was intentional about changing who I am, many of my friends left me. When you're intentional about change people may leave you. But don't give up. Everything changes in life, Change is inevitable, Change is the principle of life everything God created changes, and Change is constant. 

Let me share with you Some decisions I take about my intentional to change who I am: 

1) Fasting and Prayer for clarity: I remember In 2018 I entered a season in my life when life tried me, with no sleeping place and no food to eat. A lot of challenges that year. But Instead of panicking about what I am going through. I encountered a scripture that strengthens me 1 Peter 5:10 - In his kindness God called you to his eternal glory using Jesus Christ. After you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation.

After encountering this above scripture I know that the season I am is for a while, that it will change, and when it changes I have hope for four things.
 1) he will restore, 
2) he will support,
 3) he will strengthen and
 4) he will place me on a firm foundation 
So I pray and fast mostly Because no food to eat. And the purpose is to have clarity of what he wants me to achieve in life. So during fasting and prayer, I understand what he wants me to achieve, something he wants me to Do. Change must first be in the spirit realm before it's become a reality.

2) Make A List Of Areas To Improve: Since today I still do this, We must keep improving who we are. improving you, bringing change to you. You must be intentional to improve who you are. Don't wait for change to change you. Be intentional to change who you are. According to Myles Munroe: we have change that happens around us, the Change that happens to us, the change that happens within us, and the change that you make happens.

So everything changes, you must make it happen. Making it happen makes you intentional about change. Change happens anyhow but understand the areas you need improvement. Don't wait for change, Act to change things. Be as specific as possible so that you can easily identify what changes you want to make. Make a list of all the areas you want to work on, and then prioritize them. When you're intentional about improving any area of your life They change. Have a list of the areas you want to improve.

When you're intentional to improve, you are to change to become the best version of yourself. What do you want to improve about you?

3) Focus, Focus, Focus: since I understand that changing to focus is important, I don't hear what others say, I focus on what will make me better so I can be a blessing to others. I have written some articles on focus, get them, and read them. Focus is important to achieve anything. Focus on what you want to change. Until it's changed. 

Making an intentional change for a better you is all about focus. From the list you made of areas you want to improve, choose one item to focus on that is realistic and achievable. Trying to tackle too many things at once will only lead to frustration and ultimately cause you to give up altogether. If you're intentional about changing your financial life, focus on it until it changes. If you're changing your Business, focus on the business, if you're changing your family, focus on your family. Anything you want to change, focus on it.

The more focused you're on any area the more knowledgeable you become about the areas. And knowledge leads to change.

4) Take Action on any changes: the force to action is faith, You must always act in faith. Things change when the change is intentional. 

Finally, there is more to this article, but with this, you have to be intentional about changing things in your life. Do not see things changing, change things to be in charge. God bless you.

#IntentionalChange.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#Destinedforgreatness.
#Inspirationalwriter.
#Divineremembrance.
29/04/2024.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.