MY PARENT DON'T LET ME HAVE ENOUGH TIME. WHAT CAN I DO?

MY PARENT DON'T LET ME HAVE ENOUGH TIME. WHAT CAN I DO?
Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI)
Meditation: Proverbs 13:1

To be realistic with you, nobody has enough time, even your parent that you think are using your time still don't have enough Time, if I may   think about your meaning of not having enough time, will simply means you're are not given time to do what you wish to do, but using you to do things their wish to do.  Oo if that is the case. 


Firstly let me address this issue, when you're under your parents, little do you have control over your time, from your 24 hours your parents we have at least 12 hours control over you. And for this reason you have just little hours for yourself. All still the best because there is some teaching you must learn from your parents, so living under your parents' thinking of having enough time is a joke. Please I don't say you should leave to have time ooo. 

To my surprise, we who are not living with our parents don't even have enough time. Thinking of having enough time is a joke, you can never have enough time in this one life, you just need to accept the fact and take Responsibility to do what you are supposed to do. Everyone I know has this problem: there never seems to be enough time in the day for everything we need or want to do.

I should remember then that our life as a child is centered on 4 things, Everything I do then is around those 4 things. Church, School, Shop and House. Because we're not allowed to have friends when we're growing up and am grateful for that training. It's funny right! you can only find us around these 4 things. And from the 4 things we're not in control. Only in school we get sometimes to play from the 3 areas we are under our parents so our time is in their hands but still under them I discover a lot by doing something in my free time.

To those who follow me on Facebook, we understand that I have been writing since I was living with my parents, then little did I know about time management, I just write and post. But one thing in my sense then is that when I write I am happy with myself. So no matter the busy schedule from my parents I still try to write. Under your parents there are things you can't control. And when you are under control, you have to do what you're told to do well, to have your control. Every situation is not permanent. Soon you will leave your parents, and you understand that there is not enough time anywhere. 

OK what to do when you do not have enough time under you parent:

1) Your parents are your Small gods. You must obey them. 
You see from the scriptures the only commandments with promise is the one to parents Exodus 20: 12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Obey every right thing your parents command you to do, it'll deliver to you a covenant to live long. Do things you are supposed to do for them in time.

 2) Recognize the things that you must get done that you don't have enough time for.

When you are living with your parents, what you must first recognize is how to Personal Develop yourself. So the little time you have will be used for the things you recognize are important to be done. 

Again you need to recognize how much time you have left. By identifying the time you have left helps you to fix what to do that makes you feel you don't have enough time. Time is life. If wasted, life wasted. So know the time you have left after things you can't control take your time. Understand the time your parents have from your time, Understand the time you sleep, The time to cook, just try to recognize time you can't control and the time you can control. 

Unfortunately you still have like 4 hours last.

3) Now ask, how can I best use that time?
You know you are living with your parents for a little period of time, so you need to also make that period count for you. Ask yourself how you can use the time left for you, to do what you recognize to do. Use your time when living with your parents to best invest in yourself. Then I use my time to read, write and pray. Make sure you give a task to the time you can control. 

Lastly Enjoy your Process of being with your Parents, it's also once not forever. No parent plans to hold their children to stay with them till they die. Every parent understands that one thing will separate their children from them, It can be marriage, School, Career. You beg your parents for time now, it's coming soon that your parents will beg to have your time. So enjoy being with your parents. You have a lot to Learn from them. From your comfort zone you can still learn and grow.

Finally, Proverbs 13:1 Intelligent children listen to their parents; foolish children do their own thing. It's foolish to say because you don't have enough time, that you do your own things.  Hope wisdom comes to you and embrace it. God bless you.

Let's Pray: Father Help me to do what please you when I am still with my parents. In Jesus name. Amen.

Lesson: You can't stay forever with your parents, make use of the time you have to develop yourself.

#Parent_And_Children.
#Scriptural_Solution_Insight.
#RYF.
#Destined_For_Greatness.
#Insight.
#13 /12 /2023
#Inspiration_Writer.
#Henry Paul Akinmade

No comments

Powered by Blogger.