CAN YOU STOP EVERYTHING AND ASK GOD WHAT IS NEXT?

CAN YOU STOP EVERYTHING AND ASK GOD WHAT IS NEXT? 

SCRIPTURAL SOLUTIONS INSIGHT (SSI)

Meditation: Proverbs 3:5

The things I study in everyone is running up and down to do business, and everyone now becomes busy with the things of the world. If you notice some weeks back, I have been discussing that you set yourself apart to consult God about his plans for you in 2024.

Each season of life, can't be discovered in a noisy world, you need to stop what you are doing now and separate yourself to know what is next to do for your life, you're not to do everything, everyone is doing. Running fast doesn't mean you reach the destination first. 

In the gospel of St John 20:3, It was recorded how Mary Magdalene ran to call on the disciples to come and see the empty tomb of Jesus. Two disciples ran first then Peter, But Peter ran less and Entered first.

Under normal circumstances, the one who runs first should be the first to enter the tombs, but it's simply not about how you run, it's about his grace and doing what is next for your Destiny. Running in a busy world may ruin your life. Or make you lose the main focus of your life. 

Let me show you the scripture:

John 20:

3 Then Peter and the other disciples went to the tomb. 

4. The two of them were running, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and reached the tomb first.

 5. He bent over and saw the linen wrappings, but he did not go in. 

6. Behind him came Simon Peter, and he went straight into the tomb. He saw the linen wrappings lying there 

7. and the cloth which had been round Jesus' head. It was not lying with the linen wrappings but was rolled up by itself. 

8. Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in; he saw and believed. 

Life is not to be running without understanding what God wants you to do. Running without direction makes you fall into the category of the first disciple who runs and reaches the tomb but can't enter. The best is you run, reach the destination, and fulfill all he tells you.

Your business, in the world, is not determined if you will be fulfilled. Can you just give yourself time, Stop everything to seek the face of God to know what is next for your Destiny. 

Many times, a lot happened to me and it became a lesson for me. In 2022 I tried to do things with my strength and I was disappointed, so busy with business that I gave less time to God, and focused on achieving my goal without carrying God along, at the end of the year I was disappointed, and I discovered I was just running, and miss what he has for me in the year 2022 until the Holy Spirit ask me to stop everything am doing and ask The Lord what is Next.? 

Can you believe what I spent a whole year trying to achieve in 2022, was achieved in just 3 months in 2023 when I asked the Holy Spirit what next and he gave me direction on what to do? Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Proverbs 3:5

Yes, I know you understand what to do, but trust in the Lord and never rely on what you know. Separate time aside to seek God's face and Understand what is next to do from him. When what to do next comes from him, it means your total depends upon him and he never falls. 

See to cut it all short, You can't Be busy all year and you can not just find a day for the Lord to appreciate him and ask what is next, to ask about your focus for next year, to ask about what to do. In all Only the will of God is to be done in your life. God bless you.

Let's pray: Let you be done in my Life in 2024 in Jesus' name. Amen.

Lesson: Let the Holy Spirit lead you in all you do. 

#What_is_Next?#Scriptural_Solution_Insight.

#Writer.

#Let_Grow_together.

#Insight.

#RYF.

#Destined_For_Greatness.

#Inspiration.

#HENRY PAUL AKINMADE.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.