CREATING ROADMAP FOR GUIDE IN YEAR 2024.

CREATING ROADMAP FOR GUIDE IN YEAR 2024.
Scriptural Solution Insight (SSI)
Meditation: Luke 14:28

it's Wisdom to understand what to do per year as its in God's mind, its wisdom to know where you're going, and what it take to get there, the journey of Destiny must not be a destination without a mapping for direction, the future will always seek direction for is tomorrow, Month, Next year, 5 years, 20 years. the direction will guide us in the movement of this one life. Anything you will be committed to be doing in the one life, Find understanding to know where you're going. 


Roadmap can also mean mapping, Waymaker, Sign of how you're moving. I should remember anytime we have a Spiritual (Town) invasion in any town under the movement Ignition Global network, the first thing we do is to get the map of the town, to know areas to be invaded spiritually by prayer and prayer walk. Also related to MILITARY, the roadmap gives a sense of direction to carry out a successful operation. Even the Military teams have a team called AMS (Army Mapping Service) that creates a roadmap to have a successful operation. Lt. Colonel Russel once said Maps are essential to the efficient and successful operations.

TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY IN LIFE THERE MUST BE A ROADMAP THAT GUIDES YOUR MOVEMENT. THIS ONE LIFE can't be lived anyhow that's why St Paul suggested to us to live a well ordered life. I Corinthian 14:40 Everything must be done in a proper and orderly way.. Everything about us must be done in order. 

You need to allow the Holy Spirit to help you, Search into 2024, To know the Roadmap of God for you. One thing is that God can tell you what to do, but he will not help you plan. And when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Planning helps you have a roadmap for the year 2024. Not everyone is also good in planning but one thing I discovered is that you can ask for the wisdom to build. And wisdom to build will impact you with the Planning Spirit. 
Oooooo in the book that I will be privileged to launch on 23 /12/ 2023 i talk more on wisdom that built.  Shortly let me address it. Wisdom to build makes you a good planner,  it lets you know what to do, even without having the resources for it. The wisdom to build impacts a planning Spirit,  and what it takes to achieve the purpose in you. 

It's wisdom that helps you understand how to go about your purpose or reality in life.  When you have this wisdom to build in you,  everything that is hard for others to do will be easy for you,  Cause you understand that with Christ in you,  you can do all things. 

Anybody with this wisdom is good at planning what to do, and planning makes you see possibilities in all areas of life. (Get the book for more) 

It's just that planning helps you create a roadmap.

Let me share with you one thing I just learned about planning the whole year and I find it easy to create a roadmap for each year which is a principle I will apply next year, but from the look of things it will work. 

Every year we have 12 months, And you divide the year into four. Don't forget you're creating a map for yourself to have a sense direction for your destiny in the year 2024. 

Once you're able to divided the year into 4 you have 
January - March.
April - June.
July - September.
October - December.

Your growth, must not alone by in body, you must grow in all area of Life. And life is order into four according to many great men and woman of God. God, You, business or job/ministry and family. And its important you grow in this 4 order of life. Any development in life, is centered around that 4 and from the first quarter of the year. Ask yourself Question and ask the Lord Question and position yourself to hear from God.

Ask yourself.

1) Q1  In January to March How do I want to grow in my relationship with God? What program to attend to grow more in God? What fellowship do I have to join? What book do I have to read to know God more? What time will I give to be with the Lord? How will I do the Work of God? Every question is about how to do the will of God and please him in 2024. 

Q 2 How can I develop myself in January to March? What book can I read for personal development? What seminar do I have to attend? What training did I need to start? What am I lacking that I need to work on? How many hours in a day will I give to myself for development? How can you develop the skill, talent and gift in you? Is about asking questions that will make you better to be valuable to your world.

Q 3. Family, who are those to relate with in the year 2024, What association do I need to help me achieve the purpose of God for my life in 2024? How can I grow in my family (spiritual, blood, Friends, business family, Destiny family. E.t.c) ? Book to read to learn how to relate with your family. Ask yourself questions that will help you to grow more in relating with people who are important to you.

Q 4. Business/career/job/ministry (gift and talent). In January to March how can I grow in my business? What are the things I have to do? What is the 3 month project and budget? Do I need to start a course? What did I need to achieve in my business, job, career, ministry ? Ask yourself a question that will make those areas get better. 

Applying that principle can help you to make your long term goal, small goal and before you know you have achieved what God instructed you to achieve that year. You just need to focus more on developing yourself before others can benefit from you. Your focus must be you. In creating a roadmap for yourself in 2024 have a project or more project according to your capacity to achieve before the year runs out and everything you do per that 3 month most help you move closer to achieve the project or Goal (whatever you call what to achieved yearly) and you can try to get my article on how to start any project.

Finally, Creating a roadmap for the year 2024 needs your time to received the wisdom to build, for you to plan well Luke 14:28 If one of you is planning to build a tower, you sit down first and figure out what it will cost, to see if you have enough money to finish the job. And make sure you partner and make friends with the Holy Spirit to plan your roadmap. So you need separation from the world's activities to do that. One thing is that everything works together for good to those who love the Lord. Have a roadmap for your 2024 to have a sense of Direction. God bless you.

Let's pray: I submit myself to the Holy Spirit, to inspire me and show me what to achieve and how to move in the year 2024 in Jesus name. Amen.

Lesson: Planning Gives you a sense of Direction on what to do per year. Plan your way to greatness.

#Create_Your_Roadmap.
#Scriptural_Solution_Insight.
#RYF.
#Inspiration_Writer.
#Insight.
#Destined_For_Greatness.
#Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.