YOUR SAFETY IS NOT IN THE WORLD, BUT HIDING YOURSELF IN THE LORD

YOUR SAFETY IS NOT IN THE WORLD, BUT HIDING YOURSELF IN THE LORD. 
Scriptural Solution Insight. (SSI)
MEDITATION:  Psalms 32:7

Only the Father knows everything about the World, but according to the lesson learned in the temptation of Jesus the world's Glory and riches are in the control of the devil, that is why we see those who sell their soul and worship him enjoy the world fake beauty, but mostly nor of them found safety and peace in the world. They may have all the things so many pursue in the world: cars, houses, materials, things, money, etc but from experience with some of them I have related, due to the nature of my Job, I have not seen any of them experience Safety. 

Let me show you something from the temptation of Jesus Christ. 

Luke 4:5 Then the Devil took him up and showed him in a second all the kingdoms of the world.

Luke 4:6 “I will give you all this power and all this wealth,” the Devil told him. “It has all been handed over to me, and I can give it to anyone I choose.

Luke 4:7 All this will be yours, then, if you worship me.”

The devil said to my Jesus I will give you the power and all this wealth,  do you know the reason the devil is bold about that, he knows he was in charge of the world, the devil says the kingdom of the world has been handed over to him and only things he needs is for you to worship him,  I once told someone I said if all I need in life is money, I know what to do that I will get money, but I will not represent the kingdom of my Father, one of the experiences about this is when I was committed to blogging job, on the website I operate then, I make a lot of money during Exam periods cause I offer Examination malpractice,  called Expo but I was not safe,  I always hide my identities online. But I keep making the money. No safety in this world, the world kingdom belongs to the devil. As a believer, you must understand that as much as you are in the world you don't belong to the world. You belong to God's kingdom you are here in an ambassador role to establish the influence of the kingdom of God on earth. 

I should remember, on my Facebook pages, I wrote to stop studying the World but study the word. The world is designed to be run by principles,  the principle you apply determines what you experience in the world. The devil has his principles for the world, God has his principles too.  Running around the world without the principle in the word of God. No one ever experiences Safety.  We need the word of God to be at peace and safe in this world. Many lost it, a brother was chatting with me crying that no place is safe for him in the world, one thing I told him is that you can't have safety when you keep using the world for the world. But you must start using the word for the world.  see that you know the lord it's grace you need to appreciate. Many are still in the world today and their lives are not experiencing peace and safety. The Word, his Jesus. When you have Jesus you have safety.  The man experienced that In looking for safety to keep changing location from one state to another, but he said still anywhere I get to no peace, no safety. You can still represent the world and experience safety, That is why Jesus Keeps making it clear that his kingdom is not of this world, and that we must not also live to his standard. To be running all around the world looking for safety,  Declare a word retreat for yourself, I promise before you come back to the world, you see the world in another form.  Focus on the word of God is the secret to finding safety in the world. Psalms 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Let God be your hiding place. 

To live safely in the world is to live in God. Psalms 4:8 When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace; you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe. Do you see that?  you alone, O Lord. No safety anywhere, you can only have peace when you live in the Lord. Sometimes I have fear in me, and I know when I have fear something is wrong. I will need to leave everything in the World and enter the presence of God by praying and meditating on the word of God and after I see the fear is no longer in me and ride on him again to the world. We must be hidden in The Lord. In him alone comes safety and peace in the world. 

I discovered something based on the questions asked to me. environment matters in the case that you're trying to experience safety in the world. I don't mean the location you are in, but I mean the people around you, and how helpful it is to you to move close to where you can find safety. In the case that people around you are not helping your safety you need to do three things, they are. 

1) Separation:  when the  Korah, Dathan, and Abiram Rebellion against God and Moses in  Numbers 16:1-21 they forgot that no safety in the world, the lord set out to destroy them but He said to Moses and Aaron to separate them from the people. Numbers 16:21 “Move back from these people, and I will destroy them immediately.”  from the environment you are in if you don't feel safe or have peace move back and Go to your secret place. Let separation be part of your life. Move back to where you can have your safety. Or your friends are leading you to a way of destruction,  move back to have peace and safety in Christ Jesus. Separation leads to consecration. I can also call it retreat, Come back to Jesus. 

2) information:  It's one of the most powerful tools, to influence you into the world, you need to guide any information that comes to you. So in this case Always Go for Godly information,  Give yourself access to Revelation from the scriptures, and Seriously right information can make you live safely in the world. Information is powerful enough to determine the state of your mind. Let the word of God be your Information. Listen to the right Music, and truth messages that will set you free, information save you from ignorance. Be informed and you live safely in the world. Matthew 24:25 Listen! I have told you this ahead of time. The information prepares you ahead of time. Information comes in many ways, it can be by revelation, dreams, learning, Listening to messages, imagination, etc. Just try to Get the right information.

3 Association:  after you have separated from the wrong association that makes you not feel safe in the world, Separate to stay and remain in the presence of God. Get yourself the right association to strengthen you in the journey. You may want to look back, but your association can help you Focus on the safety of Jesus. Understand if the 5 people around you are safe or enjoy peace. Associates determine a lot and the state of your mind.

Finally, our journey in the world stops when we leave the world, so we must try to live safely in the world. And you can't be on the side of the world and hope to be safe. Your safety is only in the Lord. Delight yourself in him. God bless you. 

Let's Pray:  May God Almighty make you safe in the journey of life, separate you for his special use, Deliver to you the right information, and Give you men that you will build together in Jesus' name. Amen. 

Lesson:  No safety for you in the World, if you don't have Jesus. 

#Live_Safe_In_The_World.
#Scriptural_Solution_Insight
#RYF
#Destined_For_Greatness. 
#Inspiration_Writer. 
#Insight. 
#Henry Paul Akinmade

No comments

Powered by Blogger.