FACE YOUR CHALLENGE TO MAKE YOUR POTENTIAL A REALITY.

FACE YOUR CHALLENGE TO MAKE YOUR POTENTIAL A REALITY. 
Scriptural Solution Insight, (SSI). 
Meditation: 1 Samuel 17

Every one of us doesn't love Challenges and as in the case of the World, to manifest as the Son of God, a school of challenges is part of the learning academic you must not miss. In every one of us, there is potential but one of the problems that makes the potential not a reality is challenges or fears. The potential is simply what you can do but have not yet done.  What you can achieve but have not yet achieved. Potential helps us find our real selves. Potential helps us to be projected. I came to discover that everyone has potential,  but fear and challenges are enemies to Manifest them. 
.
Do this. 
Write 5 or more things you are sure God wants to do before you die. 

“Before I die I want to . . . sing for millions.”
“Before I die I want to . . . write a book.”
“Before I die I want to . . . Win a million souls for Christ.”
“Before I die I want to . . .  I want to be a president”
“Before I die I want to . . . be someone’s cavalry.”
Before I die I want to……. Save many from ignorance. , (note it a simple). 

Answer those based on the current capacity you have in God. It's given to man based on capacity. 

Write what you are commanded to do before you die. 

See it will not be ok, that you go to the grave with the potential in you, to manifest your potential (what you can do). You need to face your fears and challenges. The word challenges means fight to decide who is superior in terms of ability or strength. "he accepted the challenge" If you can't face the challenge and fear you will accept it and once accepted say no to manifestation. When you face your challenges or fears your Ability and strength are revealed.  

the story of David, Israelites, and Goliath talks more about how facing Challenges reveals strength and ability. In the case of soldiers of Israelites in 1 Samuel 17. Their challenges told them if you kill me, you will have control over me but if you don't kill me I will have control over you. And none of them can face the Israelite's challenges,  just the wings of the voice of the challenges make them terrified. And not know that the challenge is a stone that will kill him. Let me show you the scriptures. 
 1 Samuel 17:4 A man named Goliath, from the city of Gath, came out from the Philistine camp to challenge the Israelites. He was over nine feet tall

1 Samuel 17:8 Goliath stood and shouted at the Israelites, “What are you doing there, lined up for battle? I am a Philistine, you slaves of Saul! Choose one of your men to fight me.

1 Samuel 17:9 If he wins and kills me, we will be your slaves; but if I win and kill him, you will be our slaves.

1 Samuel 17:10 Here and now I challenge the Israelite army. I dare you to pick someone to fight me!”

1 Samuel 17:11 When Saul and his men heard this, they were terrified.

I was meditating,  and I think the Israelites. Forget about the God that said to them don't be afraid, they look at how big the challenges are, they look at the height of the challenges, they look at what they see and it terrifies them. But a man who has learned from the school of challenges, and understands the only way to win, is to fight. Comes to the battle and challenges the challenges and kills him and David King's Promises upon him start manifesting because he faces the Israelites' challenges. Stop fearing what is stopping you from manifesting your potential. Face the fear. We are waiting for your manifestation. Waiting for what you can do. 

Before I was fully graced to writing, I had challenges, and fears of who would read my articles, My grammars thank God today's testimony is coming from the article I once had a fear about who read and checked grammar. When you still check my articles you will find a lot of grammar errors, but I face the fear with God's word and self-development. And to my surprise, Great men(everyone) read it and sent feedback to me. And some read and grow. But the things of the kingdom are not about grammar, it's about power. One of the challenges I face in writing is what to write, but with the help of the Holy Spirit and Commitment, I face it. Any time I find it difficult, to receive inspiration. I pray the Holy Spirit helps me and I will take my notes and start typing and the Holy Spirit will give inspiration. When you can face the fear and challenges you know your ability, What you're lacking, and strength. 

A challenge not faced becomes what limits your manifestation. Imagine David not facing Goliath. Imagine Abraham not facing the challenges of sacrificing his son. Imagine Moses not facing the pharaoh. It's time to face your challenges. Many of us have these challenges that have come with fears. Fear of acceptance, fear to start the project. Fear to do new things, Fear that who we listen To my songs,  who we read my book. Who will attend the seminar? Who will congratulate me? When facing your challenges because of what is in the word of God your Challenges and fear easily fade away when faced with Prayer, the Word of God, Investment in getting Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (deliverance from ignorance), and Action to manifest.  

Prayer. When the time comes for Jesus to face his challenges to manifest what he was on Earth to do. There is a sorrow in the heart of Jesus that almost crushes him. But he threw himself down in prayer to face the challenges Matthew 26:38-39
and he said to them, “The sorrow in my heart is so great that it almost crushes me. Stay here and keep watch with me.” He went a little farther on, threw himself face downward on the ground, and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want.”

Pray to overcome any challenges that stop your manifestation prayer is the key. 

The Word Of God. You need to give yourself to the word of God, to know where it was written about the challenges,  I told you I have the challenges of Grammar in writing and speaking, but I found where it was written in the scripture that's 1 Corinthians 4:20 For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of words but of power. So anytime the fear of error grammar in my article comes to me I say it's not about words, but power in it. That's why you read the grammar error and Something was transformed in you. Because I face my challenges with the power to write. 

Investment in yourself, the area of your potential needs knowledge to overcome challenges. Imagine a Mechanic who prays and reads the word to solve mechanical challenges. Imagine a doctor just praying and studying the word of God to perform medical operations. Remember that David was trained when he was with his father's sheep before in using the knowledge he had with a sling and stone to kill Goliath. He knew how to use a sling he now added prayer and the word to face Goliath. That was the challenge. Tell yourself you will face the challenges and do what you have to do. When you face them, it's fade away. 

Understand this promise from the scriptures, face your challenge, and start manifesting anything God wants you to be. 

Joshua 1:9 Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go.”

Philippians 4:13 I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control.

Finally, It's time you face all your challenges and start manifesting your potential. Don't let anything stop you from manifesting. Face and fight your challenges God bless you. 

Let's pray:  Give me strength to face the challenge in my life. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Lesson:  Never stop because of a challenge, face it and manifest your potential. 

#Face_Challenge. 
#Scriptural_Solution_Insight. 
#RYF
#Destined_For_Greatness. 
#Inspiration_Writer. 
#insight. 
#let_Grow_Together. 
#Henry Paul Akinmade. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.