THE SITUATION IS GETTING WORSE, WHAT CAN I DO?

THE SITUATION IS GETTING WORSE, WHAT CAN I DO?
SSI.
Meditation: Genesis 47

When we have different kinds of situations but am addressing the present situation in Nigeria in this article. We're in a tough time, in Nigeria, but the fact that we're Christian we speak in Faith, And it's this faith that keeps making things work for us by His Grace. But I want to address some issues so we have the scriptural knowledge of how things work in Tough times like this. 

A brother was discussing with me and said Nigeria's mindset is how to survive the situation, and from his perspective surviving mindset is wrong, when I didn't argue with that, he continued to say that Nigeria should have a solution mindset, I see he was making a point, but the question is who are those who will create the solution.? 🤔🤔🤔  Among all this only the citizens, the situation is affecting Most. Solutions are only created for Situations you have control over, which means thinking of a solution as a low class in Nigeria is of no use, so you need to think of solutions to situations around you.
Let's keep praying for Nigeria, I believe in the God who will serve to turn things around. But I have learned not to focus on situations that I can't control, the situation in Nigeria can't be controlled by you. So as not to affect yourself, you need to focus on the situation you can control to have a better Nigeria for yourself, your family, and the people around you. And to be able to control this situation around you. You need to know what to do. Let me show you some scripture.

If it's not in the scripture is not life. The word gives us life. 

1) Give your burden to the Lord.
Ps.55.22 - Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

If you have read my article well, you will discover I teach what works from experience, scripture, and revelation. What's true is the impact I want to make. To control the situation around you now is to give the situation to God, the most affected areas of the situation are human infrastructure. Is this why the situation is getting worse, but the above scripture says if you Give the burden to The Lord, He will take care of you. 

The situation is more personal, learn to handle your situation, before thinking of others or a nation. That's why the above Bible verse personalized it, give YOUR Burden. And he will take care of YOU. Do you get what I am saying? This happened to me in 2022 when I carried my burden myself, I was disappointed that no care was received from the Lord until I allowed him to carry the burden. I keep saying it this year, no matter what Nigeria's situation is, God said he will remember me. And he does and he will keep to his promise.

2) Acknowledge the Situation. 

Mark 10.49 - When Jesus heard him, he stopped and said, "Tell him to come here." So they called the blind man. "Cheer up," they said. "Come on, he's calling you!"

Mark 10.50 - Bartimaeus threw aside his coat, jumped up, and came to Jesus.

Mark.10.51 - "What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked. "Teacher," the blind man said, "I want to see!"

Mark 10.52 - And Jesus said to him, "Go your way. Your faith has healed you." And instantly the blind man could see! Then he followed Jesus down the road.

The story of this man blind Bartimaeus, explains this better. The burden in him makes him keep calling on Jesus, the burden is that he was tired of being blind when Jesus had him and asked a question of him. The man knows that the situation he is in is that he's blind and he wants to see, He acknowledges his Situation, and he knows yes I am blind. But he asks for a solution to see. Many of us don't acknowledge this situation, so it is difficult for us to see the personal way out of it. Acknowledged that now Lord things are hard for me to buy, and eating is hard. Just try to accept the situation you're in.

3) Prioritize your basic needs. 

Gen.47.13 - Meanwhile, the famine became worse and worse, and the crops continued to fail throughout Egypt and Canaan.

Gen.47.15 - When the people of Egypt and Canaan ran out of money, they came to Joseph crying again for food. "Our money is gone," they said, "but give us bread. Why should we die?"

Gen.47.16 - "Well, then," Joseph replied, "since your money is gone, give me your livestock. I will give you food in exchange."

Gen.47.17 - So they gave their livestock to Joseph in exchange for food. Soon all the horses, flocks, herds, and donkeys of Egypt were in Pharaoh's possession. But at least they were able to purchase food for that year.

Gen.47.18 - The next year they came again and said, "Our money is gone, and our livestock are yours. We have nothing left but our bodies and land.

Hmmmmm, I should say this is what is happening in our country now, people are crying for food, Selling what they have to get what they will eat. But I pray May we never become a slave to this Government in Jesus' name. Amen. In a situation like this, your basic needs should be more important to you. If you check the above verse it's the basic needs that are important to people in the famine period in Egypt. You need to make this important to you food, water, air, and shelter. You can see why I said that brother is right. People need to survive this period. The people of Egypt need survival to a stage where they become slaves but I pray May we not become slaves.

Lastly, Ask for Help and Help others. As God is blessing you this period be a blessing to others too. The cost of living is high. If God can provide in 2020 when we all have no hope to take care of ourselves. The Lord will do it again this time. But don't give up on yourself because of the situation. The Lord Said he will Remember you. No matter the situation. He will remember you. Amen.

I hope You Find a solution.
God bless you.

#Thesituation.
#ScripturalSolutionInsight.
#RYF.
#DestinedForGreatness.
#LetsGrowTogather.
#DivineRemembrance.
#Faith.
©Henry Paul Akinmade.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.