THE SECRET TO STARTING YOUR WORK OR PROJECT.

THE SECRET TO STARTING YOUR WORK OR PROJECT. 
Scriptural Solution insight.
Meditation: 1 Chronicles 28:20


As a Kingdom visionary, in one way or the other, God has given us works or Projects to Carry Out every day,  month, and year. Our availability to the work and project makes it fulfill even if it was given to us by the Lord. The works or projects given to us by the Lord are just Like a Load that everyone needs to carry to a particular destination to achieve a certain purpose known alone to God, ours is to just Carry the load and follow each direction he gives. But his load is not heavy if we follow him. That's why the Bible says in Matthew 11:30 "For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light.” 

And it's the Work or project given by the Lord that can give your soul Rest, mostly from experience any project I carry outside God, suffer provision,  to produce good results. That's why before I share this Scripture secret you must be sure that your Works or Project is given to you by the Lord,  and It's Not About building the Church alone,  or ministry. It may give you a work or project to build an Entertainment Industry, the job you are doing, your business can be your project from God. What's after is just for his kingdom to come first in every work or project at your hands,  his presence to remain at the center of the work or project and His glory should be last in the Works or project. The work or project should all be for the Lord, just using you as a vessel to achieve it. Which it's also your Assignment fulfilled. (Note:  Try to Read is a long article but it brings a solution)


Again I will let you know this truth before I share this scriptural secret to start your Work or project, "Don't attach yourself to a person, place, or organization," "Attach yourself to a mission, a calling, or a purpose, the work or the project. Because it's Your Responsibility, not anyone's responsibility to help you do the work or project,  you have to carry your load yourself. Galatians 6:5 For each will have to bear his own load. It simply means you're responsible for the work or project at your hand from God,  you don't need anyone Approved to start the work or project, it's all about you Starting and those sent to benefit we come to the work or project, we love to Enjoy Grace as humans. For example, I received This Scriptural Solution insight on 30, June 2023 as a work to do from God to share scriptural solutions with his people. But I called my leaders in RYF to carry this out together little did I know that it's my responsibility,  cause I love teamwork. Nor turns out (but do well in other projects at hand). In the last 3 months, I discovered it was my responsibility before others came to Enjoy the Grace of God so I prayed for guidance and I started and he supplied Grace with inspiration to write. He's faithful. Okay, let me share with you some Scriptural Secrets to Start Any work or project given to you by the Lord. 

Secret No 1
Be Visionary on the works or project. 

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Everyone has different means to words,  based on what your mind defines for you, like I said to some people, your best dictionary is the meaning your spirit Gives you, but to paraphrase the above scripture "Where there is no revelation or vision,  work or project perish" I would remember on Monday (18 September 2023) I define Vision as the ability to see into the future of your purpose or calling to advance it. Vision is the ability to see into the future of the work or project. Some are not Grace to see by Revelation, that's why imagination can also Envision. Vision is a projection; it's something you see or set, and begin to work towards. If you don't see it,  you can envision it by imagining the result of the work or Project. To start the work or the project, see into his future,  before embarking on it. Your vision determines what will happen to the work or project. Ask yourself questions about what, why,  when, and where before starting the work or project. 

Secret No 2
Preparation by planning & looking out for knowledge to start the work or project. 

Habakkuk 2:2 - And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 

The above scripture says to Write the vision (what you see or set about the work or project) and make it plain upon tables,  even writing done itself, make it a plan. I see(vision or Revelation ) that I impact people with knowledge(works or projects) from the scriptures(Resources for the work,  where to learn knowledge). Does writing it alone not sound like a plan to write to impact lives? It does not stop there. Let's check one more scripture Luke 14:28 If one of you is planning to build a tower, you sit down first and figure out what it will cost, to see if you have enough money to finish the job. To paraphrase if you are planning to start a work or project, you need to sit down and figure out how to go about the work or project to bring out the result seen by the vision or Revelation to see if the resources on the ground can be enough,  I remember 2018 when I see the vision for my business, I have to see that I needs the knowledge to achieve what I see, I start investing the 3 currency to achieve it and God his still helping us. I invest my time,  resources, and energy in learning skills. Seek out after knowledge and plan for the work and project at your hands and start. 

Secret No 3.
Focus on anything (work or project) you have prepared for. 

Habakkuk 2:2 - And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 

Every sports runner focuses on the last destination to receive the prizes, that's why Paul says in 1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize, your focus on the work or project determines how well you start.  The bible wants us to run with determination/perseverance the work or project marked out for us, (Hebrew 12:1) Focus is a definite commitment to a cause. And that's why you can't be truly committed To anything without a clear definition. Focus is not just about committing yourself to something, it's about committing yourself to something with a clear definition. Focus on the work or project is the secret to starting the work or project. 

Secret No 4
Be Confident and determined, start the work, and don't let anything stop you. 

1 Chronicles 28:20 King David said to his son Solomon, “Be confident and determined. Start the work and don't let anything stop you. The Lord God, whom I serve, will be with you. He will not abandon you, but he will stay with you until you finish the work to be done on his Temple. It takes a person of confidence to start the work or project at hand, work and project always comes with fear,  like I don't have money, I don't have any resource sources needed to start, I don't have what it takes,  is a lie you have it, just start where you have applied the Confidence and determination secret to start. You just see yourself doing the project or work. Without confidence, nothing of value can be achieved. And you gain confidence by the level of Revelation, learning knowledge in you. To gain more Confidence is to go after knowledge. 

Finally, I feel this article is worth a book, (may the Lord supply Inspiration) if I may encourage you don't let the fear of the work or project stop you from starting it,  just start with all the above secrets I see you achieve greatness. In all always God with his presence in all you do. God Bless you. 

Let's pray:  Holy Spirit be my confidence, be my hope, be my determination. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

#Start_with_Confidence. 
#Scriptural_Solution_Insight. 
#Ryf. 
#Destined_For_Greatness. 
#Henry Paul Akinmade.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.